Gravely ZT XL Series
This page contains information that may not be the latest. It is used for archive purposes only. For the latest information, please click on "New Mowers" in the left menu.
One step up from the standard ZT series of Gravely mowers is the ZT XL series. You'll be the envy of all your neighbors, and so will your yard, when they see you on the ZT XL®.
Enhancements include high back seat, heavier transmissions, attractive engine hood, larger fuel capacity, faster ground speed, heavier gauge mower deck, larger rear tires and hourmeter as standard equipment. (ZT 34 XL is an exception as it does not have all of these extra features. Check with us for details.)
We designed this mower to cut your mowing time significantly, to get you back to the important things in life. Check out the features that will make you actually take back time from your chore list...
To step up one level see the ZT HD series.
Ideal for yards up to 3 acres.
· Dual Maintenance Free IZT Hydrostatic Transmissions provide hydrostatic drive power and independent wheel operation, allowing for zero turn manueverability.
· 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/8" Thick Tubular Steel Frame designed with the same concept of Commercial mowers. It's extra-strong steel design sets the tone for the rest of the machine.
· 10 gauge steel decks with doubler plate spindle reinforcement provides long life. Anti-scalp wheels standard. 17K FPM blade tip speed.
· The Mechanical Foot-Operated Lift System makes it easy to adjust the height of your deck.
· Made in the U.S.A.
· Covered by a 2 year, limited consumer warranty.
· 7 mph top speed gets you to the garage quickly.Prices & specifications are subject to change without prior notification.