Gravely Compact ZT
This page contains information for previous model years. It is used for archive purposes only. For the latest information, please click on "New Mowers" in the left menu.
Models for 2010 include the 34Z and the 44Z.
Gravely Compact ZT™ mowers have zero-turn maneuverability that lets you cut mowing time in half. Better yet, our Compact ZT™ mowers will turn lawn mowing into an activity the whole family will enjoy.
The ZT™ models feature Kawasaki twin-cylinder engines to provide all the power needed to tackle lawns 1/4 acre to 1 3/4 acres in size.
This series is a nice midrange unit. High-quality, heavy-duty components that won't make your wallet scream.
Ideal for yards up to 1.75 acres.
One step up is to the 100 i series Gravely mowers. The 100 series has a wider frame.
· Dual Maintenance Free Hydrostatic Transmissions provide hydrostatic drive power and independent wheel operation, allowing for zero turn manueverability.
· Fully welded tubular steel 2.5 x 1.5 inch frame.
· 13 inch front tires. 20 or 21 inch diameter rear tires. 8 MPH forward(44) 10 MPH forward (34)
· 125 ft. lb. Warner electric clutch.
· HEAVY DUTY deck design. 7 gauge welded with .250 spindle reinforcement on the 34 deck. 10 gauge with .250 reinforcement on the 44. 5 inch deep airflow cut chamber.
· Double Z footboard for more comfort.
· Made in the U.S.A.
· Covered by a 2 year, limited consumer warranty.