Dixon mowers are no longer produced but we still service them and have Dixon parts available.
The Dixon SpeedZTR(Pronounced "speedster")48 has a heavy-duty Tri Force mower deck. This deck features a fabricated heavy duty steel pan combined with cast aluminum hubs, 1 inch shafts and an extra deep pan to furnish a great cut in all conditions.
This 3-blade Tri-Force deck is heavier duty than the stamped steel decks featured on the SpeedZTR 30, 46, and 54.Sporting twin hydrostatic transmissions and powered by a 24 HP twin-cylinder Kohler Courage engine, the SpeedZTR 48 can handle all your mowing chores.
Not only is this mower tough it is also comfortable with a THICK padded, Cordura™ (breathable fabric), spring-cushioned seat.
· Rugged welded steel frame provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a durable powder coat finish for longer life
· Battery leads to quick connect Dixon® Battery Manager.
· 6.5 mph forward speed mows faster so you finish quicker.
· Fusion blades(hardened edge) increase blade life 100-200% and stay sharp longer.
· 6-position cut height adjustment for 1.5 to 5” cut heights.
· Foot operated height adjustment.
· Padded swing-out steering levers precisely control speed, direction and braking.
· Twin hydrostatic EZT transmissions provides independent power to each rear drive wheel for zero turning radius maneuverability.
· Foam cushioned adjustable Cordura®
· Electric clutch PTO engagement.
· Rugged, yoke style front casters feature smooth tires-easy on the turf.
· 3 year parts and 2 year labor warranty for residential use. No commercial warranty.
· 18 X 9.50-8 Rear Drive Tires
· 11 X 4-5 front tires