The information on this page is not for the current year. For the latest information, start here.
The Ultra Series features HydroGear® ZT3400 series integrated Transmissions. Large 23 inch rear tires and a comfortable seat make this one smooth rider. Molded rubber discharge shields keep the operator from damaging it and other objects when trimming on the wrong side.
Ultra features rugged 2x3” tubular steel frame construction with heavy duty 11 gauge 3-blade fabricated decks with durable cast aluminum hubs and oversize bearings. Other features include 5 gallon fuel tank and cup holder, comfortable ballistic cloth seat.
• Durable powder coat finish.
• Fusion blades(hardened edge) for 100-200% more blade life. Stay sharper longer.
• Extra large 13 inch smooth front tires and 23 inch rear tires.
• 10 mph forward.
• 11 ga. Welded steel decks are designed to withstand the rigors of tough mowing conditions
• Heavy-duty cast aluminum deck hubs with 1”, one-piece blade shafts
• Tri-Force deck design optimized for legendary Dixon cut quality
• Height adjustment for 1.5 to 5” cut height range.
• Foot operated, spring-assisted deck lift allows for both deck height adjustment and the temporary raising and lowering of deck to clear curbs and obstructions
• Padded swing-out steering levers precisely control speed, direction and braking
• HydroGear ZT3400 Transmissions.
• Quick connect leads for Dixon® Battery Manager.
• Right side control panel and storage compartment.
• 3 year limited residential warranty. 1 year commercial warranty.Overview of all Dixon Mowers by series