The Dixon Grizzly series mowers are commercial quality mowers. The top of the line for the Dixon brand. For model year 2011, Dixon changed the series name to the DX200 series. For current information concerning the DX200 series, start here.
The Dixon Grizzly was built of rugged heavy-duty components made to stand up to commercial use day in and day out. Larger tires, heavier decks and heavier frame than other models. The mower decks have cast iron hubs with 1 inch spindle shafts.
Hands-free mower height adjustments features HD components for durability.
7 gauge mower deck with cast iron spindles and 1/4 inch blades.
Foldable ROPS standard with deep cushion, super high-back seat.
Productivity is 4.8, and 5.8 acres/hour for the 60, and 72 inch mower decks, respectively.Overview of the Dixon line-up
• Rugged welded 2x3" steel frame provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a durable powder coat finish.
• Foldable ROPS standard.
• 13 inch front tires and 23, 24, and 26 inch rear tires.
• 7 ga. Welded steel decks are designed to withstand the rigors of tough mowing conditions
• Heavy-duty cast iron deck hubs with 1” shafts.
• Foot lever cut height adjustment with foot assist. 1 to 5” cut height range.
• Equipped with battery leads for quick connection to Dixon® Battery Manager.
• Padded swing-out steering levers precisely control speed, direction and braking.
• HD canister style air filter. Inner and outer filters.
• 11 gallon total capacity gas tanks mean less stops to refuel.
• Dual wide-angle headlights, HD elec. clutch and hour meter standard.
• Commercial 3-year Limited Warranty.